FIRST HURST MOMS
Motherhood is one of the most rewarding and challenging jobs on the planet, in our opinion, and it shouldn’t be done alone.
In John 4 we learn about the Samaritan woman that Jesus met at the well. Like all of us, she was a sinner. She purposefully waited to go to the well until the other women had left to avoid the ridicule she faced for her current and past lifestyle choices. So many times as moms we avoid each other for fear of judgement or rejection... just like the woman at the well. However, just as Jesus chose to share the good news that He is the Living Water with her, He wants to meet with us and fill us with His living water.
No matter what you as a mom might be walking through, we welcome you with open arms. We share in His good news...that He is the Living Water who can fill our cups.
The Well by First Hurst Moms is a place for moms to fill their cups with His living water together. A place for all moms. A place to find grace and solidarity.
The Well takes place on Monday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30pm. During this turbulent time, we will have both virtual and in-person options for meetings and meetups available.
Our large group meetings will happen the second and fourth Monday every month from October 12, 2020 through May, 2021.
Stay tuned for more details on our meeting format and community group offerings.
The Well membership includes:
- A devotional for moms: "Navigating Motherhood" by Becki Brooks (if you already have a copy, you can gift this to a friend who needs it!)
- A super cute "The Well" t-shirt
- A customized "The Well" tote
- A customized notebook for you to jot down all the things during our meetings
- Access to all meetings and meet-ups
- Access to free childcare during meeting times (once First Hurst Norwood is able to safely resume childcare)
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for The Well members
- Be part of a #momlife group with four to six other women to do life with during the year **groups will change at the start of each semester
- Receive community business specials and perks (freebies and discounts!) as available