Church Center App
We’re excited to announce our new church app for your smartphone, “Church Center.” On the Church Center App, you can register for events, look for a small group, give your tithes and offerings, submit a prayer request, listen to sermons, watch one of our weekly devotionals, view the church calendar, and opt into our public church directory. Plus, there will be other features rolled out soon. This app is going to be a great tool for keeping us more connected as a church family.
Accessing the Church Center app
- After you download the app, it will prompt you to “Get started”.
- It will then prompt you to “Use my location”. This will only work if location services are turned on. Otherwise you will have to “Search manually”.
- Then choose our church “First Baptist Hurst”. It will then ask you to confirm “This is my church.”
- It will then prompt you to enter your phone number. If you are in our church database, it will text you a 6 digit code. Enter that code when prompted. If we don’t have your mobile number in our church database, it will also ask you to enter your email and it will then send you the 6 digit code mentioned above.
- Then, choose your profile.
- From there it will prompt you for a few other things you may want to enable on your phone, like face-id, etc. After that you should be good to go!
Let us know if you have trouble or any questions by emailing email@example.com.