Find Out More
There's a lot to learn about a new church. We want you to have the info you're looking for as you learn more about us.
WHO WE ARE
We exist to glorify God and make disciples by demonstrating personal stories of grace, redemption, and restoration across generations and cultures.
Guiding generations and cultures in God’s story of transforming grace
- GOD: There is only one true living God, who eternally exists as three Persons…Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1)
- SCRIPTURE: The Bible is God’s perfect, trustworthy, inspired and infallible Word, which conveys His love, plan and expectations for each person. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- MAN: Man is the special creation of God, made in His own image to glorify God in all things. (Genesis 1:26-31)
- SIN: The world is fallen, and all humanity is separated from God because of sin. (Genesis 3:1-24; Romans 3:23)
- JESUS: Jesus Christ is the virgin born Son of God, fully God and fully man, absolutely perfect. (Matthew 1:18-25) Jesus died on the cross, rose from the dead, appeared to many, and ascended to heaven. (1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- THE HOLY SPIRIT. The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, seals at conversion, gifts, guides, and empowers the believer and the church (John 16:5-15; Ephesians 1:13; Acts 1:8).
- SALVATION: Salvation is a free gift of God made available to all whom place faith in Jesus Christ. (John 3:16, Romans 10:9, Ephesians 2:8-9) All people who place faith in Jesus Christ will spend eternity with God in His Kingdom, and all people who do not place faith in Jesus Christ will spend eternity in hell. (Matthew 25:1-46, John 5:24, Revelation 20:11-15)
- THE CHURCH: The Church is the bride of Christ (made up of baptized believers in Him) whose function is to glorify God by building up one another and fulfilling the mission of God in the world by being light in the darkness. (Acts 2:42, Matthew 28:19-20)
- BAPTISM: Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, symbolizing the believer's faith in the Savior. (Acts 2:36-41, Romans 6:4)
- THE LORD’S SUPPER: The Lord's Supper is a symbolic act of obedience whereby members of the church, through partaking of the bread and the fruit of the vine, memorialize the death of the Redeemer and anticipate His second coming. (1 Corinthians 11:23-29)
- JESUS’ SECOND COMING: Christ is returning soon; each person will be held accountable and therefore should be ready for His arrival. (Matthew 24:1-51, 25:1-46)
As a church body, and as individuals, we strive to see every believer participate in these activities.
We deeply value...
The Gospel as demonstrated by...
- Applying a Gospel-driven lens to life and ministry
- Sharing visually and verbally the good news of Jesus Christ
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Meeting needs locally and globally
Ethnic Diversity as demonstrated by...
- Reflecting our changing community
- Welcoming people from all backgrounds
- Participating with God in transforming NE Tarrant County & beyond
Biblical Community as demonstrated by...
- Enjoying life together in authentic relationships
- Providing a place of redemption, refuge and healing
- Encouraging one another in spiritual growth
- Praying and caring for one another
The Family as demonstrated by...
- Valuing every generation
- Partnering with parents by synchronizing the efforts of the home and the church
- Journeying with individuals and families through every stage of life
We believe a fully-devoted follower of Christ will...
Confess Jesus as Savior and Lord as modeled by believing in him, receiving his gift of eternal life, and uniting with the church through baptism.
Celebrate through worship as modeled by encountering God through music, teaching, praying, giving, and serving.
Connect in authentic relationships as modeled by loving, supporting and challenging one another.
Contribute to God's work as modeled by serving through the church and by giving tithes and offerings out of obedience and trust in God.
Communicate your faith story as modeled by sharing the gospel through what God has done for you.
Cultivate Christ-likeness as modeled by developing and following a personal plan for daily spiritual growth.